Gynecology & Reproductive Health Clinic
At the Gynecology & Reproductive Health Clinic, Dr. Sabrina Holmquist provides general gynecologic and reproductive health care services for all women and adolescents. She specializes in contraceptive options for medically complicated women.
The Gynecology & Reproductive Health Clinic's services include:
- Comprehensive contraceptive counseling and options, including:
- The pill, the patch, and NuvaRing
- Injectable contraception (Depo-Provera)
- Intrauterine device (IUD) placement and removal
- Implanon insertion and removal
- Pre-sterilization counseling, traditional tubal ligation, and office-based Essure sterilization
- Contraceptive options for high-risk and medically complicated patients, such as those with a history of blood clots, cancer, depression, diabetes, epilepsy, gastric bypass, high blood pressure, HIV/AIDS, lupus and other autoimmune syndromes, migraines, morbid obesity, and stroke
- Peri-menopause contraception services and counseling
- Medical and surgical management of fibroid tumors and abnormal uterine bleeding
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Holmquist, please call 773-702-6118.
Request an appointment online.
Directions to the Gynecology and Reproductive Health Clinic
Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine (DCAM)
5758 S. Maryland Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637
View directions for getting to our office:
Make an Appointment
Request Online »
Learn more about birth control and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Patient Information »
Got a Question?
We answer your questions about visiting our office and about different forms of birth control.